Our professional engineers have worked with a wide range of artists, live bands, singer/songwriters, rappers, rock, gospel, pop, jazz bands, and others. Click here to listen to our recording portfolio of past clients and here to see some of artists who have worked at The Boom Room.
Hourly: $60/hour – For recording, engineering, mixing, and mastering services. Includes the use of the entire studio, live room, control room, vocal booth, all of the gear listed here, and a skilled engineer to run your session.
Block: $500 – 10 hour block of prepaid recording time ($50/hour). The 10 hours can be divided in up to 4 separate sessions. To purchase/schedule a block: Pay The Boom Room $500 (payment info here). After payment is confirmed, schedule each appointment separately using our online booking request system.
Mixing, mastering, and post production is not included for free and must be completed during your appointment time or it is billed extra at a $60/hour rate.
These tracks below were all recorded and mixed at The Boom Room Studio.
Recording Booking Process
- Step 1. Click the red booking request button above and request a time/date for your appointment through our scheduler.
- Step 2. Our team will check our engineer’s availability and reply via email through our system within 24 hours with an approval or a rejection to your appointment request.
- Step 3. Upon receipt of your appointment approval email, pay us a $60 deposit, which will be credited towards the 1st hour of your appointment. Payment info here. If you don’t pay the deposit within 24 hours then we will cancel your appointment. Deposit is non-refundable but it can be applied to a new appointment IF you reschedule with more than 24 hours notice. *Deposit not necessary for a pre-paid block booking but you will lose one hour of your block time if you no-show or last-minute cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
Recording Booking Policy
- Studio hours: 10am to 1am – 7 days a week
- All sessions are to be booked and rescheduled through our scheduling app (red button above)
- 2 hour minimum is required for all bookings
- Cancellations: At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule any session or else you will lose your deposit or be charged a $60 fee.
- Sessions are to be PAID IN FULL at the end of the session and before before any mixes or files are emailed/dropboxed/copied
- All sessions are billed from the beginning of the scheduled time to the end of the scheduled time regardless of how much time is actually used. (ex if you book 4 hours, you must pay for 4 hours even if you arrive late or finish early and only use 3 hours)
- Please bring a mac compatible storage device if you wish to receive copies of your mixes, stems, or pro tools sessions.
- Do to our credit card processing fees, you may be charged up to 3% for any payments made through Paypal or credit card.