Live Video Production
Create a live online streaming event and invite your fans to watch, share, and comment in real time on your live performance.
In Studio Video – $750
- 1 HD video of up to 5 switching camera angles filmed at The Boom Room Studio in Philadelphia
- Video may be broadcasted live to your own account on any streaming service including Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, or any other RTMP compatible service…OR you may choose not to stream live and instead record the video to be posted/streamed later
- Includes a studio quality multitrack audio mix; A sound engineer will mic all of your instruments/vocals separately and mix your audio live into the video stream (add $100 to record all tracks separately and receive the WAV files and ProTools session files for mixing later)
- Up to a 1 hour set of live performance (add $100/hour if your set is longer than 1 hour)
- Up to 3 hours setup time to load in your gear, mic up, sound check, lighting check, video check, and to warm up or rehearse
- Your choice of logo, text, graphics, and branding on the video
- Includes 1 band / performance setup. (Contact us for a custom quote to host a streaming festival with multiple bands/artists)
- Add $100 to bring up to 50 guest audience members for a private event – more info here)
*post editing, post production, post mixing, and post streaming is not included and billed at $60/hour additional service fee
On Location Livestream Video Production
Let us show up to your event with our mobile, multi-camera livestream video gear at any venue you choose….anywhere in the world. Rooftops, concert stages, weddings, conferences, outdoor shows and more. Take your show on the road and let us livestream it for you. Up to 5 HD Camera angles switching live and streamed to Facebook, Youtube, or Twitch, filmed on location anywhere. Contact us to request a pricing quote for your on location video production project.